Okay, before you are totally grossed out, here is the story. Last Saturday I went to a baby shower for a could of hours and Jared was leaving as I was pulling into the driveway. He called me on the phone and said that there would be a horrible smell as I walked into the house. He said that Caleb asked if he could have some macaroni and cheese (easy mac). Jared said yes and asked Caleb if he knew how to make it. He of course said yes. So he open the macaroni and poured it in the bowl, then opened the cheese and poured it on top. He stuck it in the microwave and turned it on high for 4 minutes. When the beeper went off, Caleb opened the door and smoke came billowing out and he couldn't see anything. Jared stuck the bowl outside on the BBQ and tried to air out the house. The smell was pretty bad and won't really go away. It has been a week since it happened and every time I use the microwave the smell gets worse. I guess it is time to teach Caleb how to follow directions and use the microwave. So for all of you that have ever wondered what it would look like to not put water in your easy mac - there you go! Now you have the answer. Take it from me, it smells awful.
Bad blood
6 years ago

5 comments:
Disgusting! Love that kids think they can do it all. LOVE LOVE LOVE your collage background! Way to figure it out without help, impressive. I love that you lightened it so it is not overpowering, ours is a bit much I think. Way to go!
Okay...now that you are a blogging master- you have a help me change mine :) Aren't you up for the task? It looks great!
Lovely! Hopefully that nasty smell will get better soon. Your blog looks soo cute! I love your new background!
Oh my gosh! I really thought it was worms. You're blog is SO cute. I love the family pictures in the background. Glad I found you guys - I think everyone in our ward has a blog!
Looks like my cooking, I thought that was the way it was suppose to look!
Post a Comment