Friday, December 19, 2008

Ready for School

It got pretty chilly this last week and I felt so bad for Sabrina. She rides the bus to school and they all wait outside for all the classmates to get to school. It was really chilly and so I bought Brina this cute hat and scarf. She looked so cute that day and I think she didn't freeze to death! Of course, it was only like 53 degrees. But, that is freezing to me! :)
Here is the first day she rode the bus. It was the second day of school and I had taken her to school that morning and then she rode the bus home. I was afraid that she wouldn't want to get on the bus from our house, but if she saw all her friends at school get on the bus to come home, she would be okay. She just LOVES to ride the bus. Every morning when I tell her it is a school day she asks if she gets to ride the bus. The bus driver and helper are so sweet and they take such good care of her. They all think she is just the cutest thing - which she is...just ask her. She really loves going to school and especially riding the bus. I can't believe that my not even 3 year old fides a bus to school.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad Sabrina is loving school. Toby freaked out about the bus at first, but now he loves it. I love the morning bus driver on that route, at least the one Toby had - she has the same name as I do :)