Ok so I know a great PT. If my kids need PT that's who they would see. Her name is Shanna Beach she works at my clinic (Coester Cares). She used to work at UCP and has tons of experience with CP, mild to severe. I love love love her. Let me know if u need a PT or call the clinic 480 539 5629. If you need anything else I know great Speech and OT too! ;)
Samantha is our 2nd child. She was stillborn on Sept. 1, 2003. She was a beautiful little girl and perfect in every way. We miss her very much, but know we will see her again someday.
Gavin
Gavin says the funniest things
(Sabrina tooted) "Now Brina smells like a billy goat!"
"Caleb, repeat what you were saying, I couldn't understand you because my ears are broken."
Driving through Las Vegas strip for the first time, "This town is CRAZY!"
"Mom, my brain is crazy!"
"I am the chosen one"
"Daddy, you're just old."
Sabrina
Sabrina says the darnedest things
On the drive to Las Vegas: "I hope we don't have to go over the damage!"
(almost 5 yrs old) - "I am going to marry a boy names Carson. But, don't worry, I will wait until I am 12!"
"Mom, can you please call me Sabrina?"
Minta: "You are so smart Sabrina." Sabrina: "The guy on TV says there is smart and then there is Kmart smart!"
Sabrina: "Babies come out of your belly button." Mommy, "how do you know that is true?" Sabrina, "The Holy Ghost told me it is true!"
5 comments:
Ok so I know a great PT. If my kids need PT that's who they would see. Her name is Shanna Beach she works at my clinic (Coester Cares). She used to work at UCP and has tons of experience with CP, mild to severe. I love love love her. Let me know if u need a PT or call the clinic 480 539 5629. If you need anything else I know great Speech and OT too! ;)
I love these pictures! You have such a cute family! We miss you all!
Cute pictures! Your new family one is super cute!
Wow -- these are absolutely ADORABLE pics! I love the family one at the top of your blog!! You have the CUTEST kids, Marci!!
What a wonderful family picture! This NEEDS to be made huge and hung in your house. So cute!
Post a Comment