A few weeks ago, we went to the temple on a Sunday night to walk around. Caleb was our photographer and took about 100 pictures. I deleted a few that were not useable, but, he has a good eye for photography like his daddy! It is always fun to walk aroudn the temple and enjoy the beautiful flowers and gardens and just feel of the peace that comes from being at the House of the Lord. I hope my kids always want to be at the temple as they grow up. I hope they learn that your don't have to go in to feel the Spirit of the Lord and I hope they will come to love the temple grounds and look forward to the day they can go in. It is such a blessing to have a temple so close - I hope we can take more advantage of having it so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment