Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was wonderful! We had a great day and a great break! All my brothers and their families and my sister and her family all came down just after Christmas for the week. It was full of fun, laughter, goofy golfing, bowling, tennis, racquetball, swimming (only for those from Utah who thought it was warm still), cards, eating out, movies, parks, football and just plain fun for a week straight! I love watching my kids with their cousins and I love hanging with my brothers and sister. I can't wait until this May when all the adults get to go on vacation without any kids and can just enjoy our time together.
Just before Christmas, we when to Grandma Kathy's house to make sugar cookies. The kids love doing this with Grandma. I think they like to eat the dough more than they like to make the cookies.

Sabrina eating the dough - don't you just love the pink make-up? She had been at a friend's house before this and they played in the make-up.
All the boys playing Uno!
Dad, Sherilyn, Koralyn and Shawn
Jeff and Alyson. Such a cute couple!
Hunter and Tess
Andrew, Michelle and Jared
Nikki, me and mom
Chelsy, Greg and Alyson
Crazy boys!!
How cute are they? They had so much fun together! Sabrina, McKenna and Luke. They loved to run around the house chasing each other and playing tag and hide n go seek. It was so fun to watch them have so much fun together.

No comments: