
My husband is so thoughtful!! He really puts thought and time and effort into gifts for me. Here are just a few that he has given me in the past little while. I didn't take the best pictures of these pictures. But if you want to see them in person - come on over. They are really great. They are super cute because my kids are super cute - but her really captured their spirit in the pictures.

Jared had a friend in the ward paint this for us. It is the same pose from our engagement picture - just more updated to look like us now.

I got this one for Valentines day this year. It is made up of over 800 tiny pictures. It is really cool.

Today, I got these! It was completely unexpected. He just walked in with them for no reason. It was a great surprise and I love them.
Thank you Jared!! You are so thoughtful and I love when you do special projects for me. I also love the spur of the moment gifts too!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment