You know, I will be the first to admit that I wasn't all that thrilled to get a dog. I didn't really care about getting one and was annoyed with the idea that I would be the one to take care of it and all that. I didn't need another "person" to take care of in my house. Well, look at that face. Go ahead, just look! Isn't he adorable?!? We got so lucky when we found Snoopy. He is just the perfect dog for our family. He is so patient with the kids. He tolerates them. He wants to like them - but they abuse him quite a bit. When he has the chance, he runs to me or Jared and hides behind us and hopes that we will save him. But, if we are not around, he quietly sits there and takes the abuse. I have to say, I now love this cute little dog. He brings joy to our family and I am grateful that we found him!
No comments:
Post a Comment