Gavin is turning 8 yrs old.
Yep.
8.
What. The. Heck. Happened?
Anyhow, turning 8 means that he gets to be baptized, which he is VERY excited about. To help him celebrate the occasion we took an afternoon and went down to the Mesa Temple to take some pictures, here are the results.
Gavin insisted that we take this picture. He was very excited about the whole thing. There were actually a few pictures that he insisted that I take - perhaps I'll post them another time, but it was pretty cute to hear what he thought is pictures should include and where we should be.After I took this picture Gavin said, "Dad, I was actually reading. I wasn't pretending to read." He's a fun kid.
I cannot emphasize this enough - he is 8 YEARS OLD. Holy. Crap.
That's our boy. Gotta love those teeth that are going to cost us a fortune in braces.
Marci's first comment when she saw this was "He looks so grown up!"
Yep. Our kids aren't so little anymore.
[sigh]






No comments:
Post a Comment