Saturday, April 12, 2008

Flat Iron Hike




I am king of the world!


Caleb and Jared have been on a couple of hikes lately - before it gets too hot. This is in the Superstition Springs mountains - it was about 4 1/2 miles total! Caleb loves to hike with his dad! These flowers were everywhere.

5 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

CUTE! I'm so glad that you have a blog now. It's nice to peek in and see what others are up to.

Tiffany said...

Love it Marci! I will officially blog stalk you now!!

Marci McLain said...

Tiffany, I am not sure what that means - but can't wait!!

Cindy Reed said...

FUN! I'm so glad you guys have a blog!! Now we can keep tabs on you all the way up here in CO! Your kids are all getting so big! They are adorable! Come see us sometime! :o)

Mary Davis said...

Marci so cute! Glad I missed the hike! but,you can come swimming!