Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FINALLY... the day has arrived!

The first day of preschool for Gavin has finally arrived! I have been waiting for a long time for this day! I think he will have so much fun and learn a lot! He was very excited to go to school today and asked me several time this morning "How long until school starts?"
We were a few minutes early and so we took some pictures while we were waiting in the car for Ms. Christi to come get him! He is so cute and growing up to be such a great little boy!
You can probably see the great bruise on his head - but, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! :) I can't wait to see how he does this school year and watch him learn and grow! I love you Gavin! You are such a big boy!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Walker said...

Yay for Gavin, he gets to go to school! Fun for you and for mommy! He looks very sweet.

Cindy Reed said...

What a CUTIE!! And how fun to start preschool! Yay! Have fun this year, Gavin!