Well, I didn't quite know what to write for today since it is Thanksgiving & I have been writing about all the things I am grateful for each day. But, as I thought about it I realized that everything I have been grateful for comes down to the church. It is all so intertwined and so much of it wouldn't even be if it wasn't for the gospel. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation in my life. To know that there is a reason I am here and that there is life beyond this life. I know that my Savior lived and died for me and that He lives again. I know that my family will be together forever. I know that the Book of Mormon and Bible are true and that I become more like my Savior as I read from them and follow their teachings. I am truly blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment