Thursday, November 6, 2008

#6 - Gavin


Okay, so this is a bad picture of me (I can't believe that I am actually putting it on my blog for everyone to see) - but this post is about my Gavin!! Hs ie just the cutest thing. Yes, sometimes he makes me want to scream, but I can't help but love him when he tells me at least 5 times a day that I am his best friend and that he loves me. He has the sweetest smile and is such a loving child. He loves to cuddle with me which is wonderful and I never want him to grow out of it. He says the funnest things and loves to sing primary songs and make up songs of his own. It is also great to see that some of the things we are trying to teach him about the gospel are getting through. Here is a quick little narrative that him and Jared had one day last week in the car (I just love it):
Jared turned on his IPod in the car and turned it onto conference.
Gavin (about 15 sec of listening to it): Daddy, this is conference.
Jared: Yes Gavin it is.
Gavin: Daddy, Jesus answers my prayers. Jesus answers Caleb's prayers and Brina's prayers.
(One speaker mentioned Pres. Monson)
Gavin: Hey, they said Pres. Monson. I like Pres. Monson. Do you like Pres. Monson? Does Mommy like Pres. Monson? (and on through a list of about 15 other people)
He is so smart and brings such joy and comedy to our family. I am grateful to be his mom. I love you Gavin!!

No comments: