
Today I am grateful for health. I feel like crap today and hate being sick. It isn't until I feel sick that I realize how lucky I am to have good health most of the time. This is probably about what I look like today. I appreciate being able to get up and do fun stuff with my kids, run errands, clean my house, etc. I especially am grateful that I can usually swallow without wanting to cry everytime. I will try not to take my health for granted anymore.

3 comments:
Marci- I, too am thankful for great health! I hope you get well soon! It's no fun being sick and a mom...you just don't get a break! Is there anything I can do? I should have taken Gavin to school today... I have had strep throat since Sunday and today is my first day of having more ENERGY - thank goodness for medicine! Please let help you! Erin :)
So sorry you are sick. I hope the kids take some good naps for you so you can get some rest. Feel better soon!
:o( I hope you feel better soon. It's so not fun to be sick and still have to be the mom. :o(
Post a Comment