Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally, coloring eggs

I just really like my pictures in the wrong order. It is nice to see the end first!! :) Finally on Saturday night we got around to coloring Easter eggs. This is not one of my favorite activities - as I really don't like hard boiled eggs at all. I can't even stand to peel them. But, the kids LOVE to eat hard boiled eggs, so off to coloring land we went.
Gavin being silly!!

Sabrina is very serious about her egg coloring.

Caleb was not happy when I told him that by picking up the egg with his fingers it would turn them blue.

1 comment:

Tiffany Walker said...

Cute little kids in their cute Easter clothes. How fun that you got Mario Kart. We will definitely have to play sometime and maybe get past 9th place! I am always losing. But, it is fun anyway.