
So, here is my cute nephew, Andrew and his future bride, Michelle. I think they are so cute together. My mom and Sabrina and I went to Las Vegas 3 weeks before the wedding to go to her bridal shower (and to meet her). We had so much fun.

Here is Michelle with Sabrina and McKenna. They both love her!!

Mom, Sherilyn and McKenna. McKenna had just about had it. The shower was from 1-3 in the afternoon. Sabrina and McKenna were so excited the night before to have a sleep over, that they were up until 11:00pm. They just wouldn't settle down. Then they were up at 7:00am and just going all day long. So, needless to say, the shower was a little difficult with 2 exhausted little girls. But, of course they got their second wind and were up until about 10:00pm again that night.

Grandma and her 2 grand daughters. They both love grandma and get pretty much anything they want from her.

McKenna hates to have her hair done (the little there is of it:) ) But, she let me put pig tails in it for the shower. She looked SO cute!! I think these girls are adorable. I wished we lived closer to each other so they could really grow up together! They just love playing together and can't wait until we go to the beach next month to watch them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment