Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gavin's Birthday continued....

As soon as we walked into Disneyland, Gavin was making friends with some people as we sat and listened to a band.
Here we are in line for the new Toy Story ride at CA Adventure. The kids love it and I will have to say, it is pretty fun.

Sabrina on the carousal while Caleb and I rode CA Screamin'.

Gavin was super excited in line to meet Woody, then we got up to the front and he wasn't as thrilled. Sabrina wouldn't go anywhere near him.
So, I took Gavin and Caleb on Grizzly Roaring Rapids - always a mistake. We got drenched. This was the first time Gavin was tall enough to ride. I think he liked it, but he hates loud noises, so I spent most of the ride (along with most other rides) holding his ears so he wouldn't freak out.
This is right after we went through the geyser. I was not happy, then I noticed Jared on the bridge above me. I know, I look like a dork. I am trying to get over putting pictures of me on my blog.
Gavin and Caleb with some Chipmunk.

We, of course, waited for the princesses. We always seem to see the same ones no matter what time of day we go. They did happen to change while we were there. So, we got a bonus princess.
When we exited the princesses we saw the Evil Queen from Snow White and decided we needed a picture with her.
Last year when we were her, Its a Small World was closed for repairs. So, this was the first time that the kids got to go on it.Gavin and Sabrina especially loved it.

No comments: